connectivity

Derek Martin <ddm at pizzashack.org> wrote:
>SSH also replaces rcp.

Very nice.  Slight problem, at my work the firewall isn't letting my
ssh sessions out.  I can't ssh to my box or to the World, but I can
ssh from the World to my box.  This leads me to believe the firewall
is at fault, however, our sys admin-type says he managed to ssh out
and back in to ourselves (we have two external connections at the
moment as we wonder whether Winstar will go under or not we haven't
shut down our old RCN wire).

Any ideas what might be wrong?

-kb
-