Anyone have Tivo, pref. in MA?

I while back, I GPL'ed a program to do IR home automation using a
particular IR tranceiver (http://thekramers.net/ir).  Someone who
downloaded the program is trying to get it working with a Tivo unit.
Almost all the buttons work, but a few do not (like the left arrow).

Is there anyone out there that would be willing to lend me their Tivo
remote control for a day or two?  I'm guessing someone near Boston, who I
could meet with, would be more likely to assist, but if anyone else were
willing to mail me their remote, that would be wonderful too.

For extra bonus points, if anyone in Boston would be willing to have me
play with their Tivo, either at their house or mine, I could _really_
figure this thing out.

Thanks in advance.