Roadrunner

The Lynksys should be able to pass services (like DNS) fine... you just
have to set up "Port Forwarding" under the "Advanced" tab on the admin
web page.  This will allow requests on particular ports (DNS=53) to pass
through your firewall to your server.  It's pretty flexible.

IMHO, I've used Ascend, Flowpoint (Cabletron), and Netopia router
equipment... I've found Lynksys is just as capable as any other, but far
easier to administer.

Chris

Roadrunner :