Want: Faceplate w/RJ45 jack built-in

I just moved up here and have not searched for any stores, but I agree with
everyone on the Electric Supply stores.  They are a good resource for
getting what you want, cheap.  I used to shop at one where I used to live
and they carried the type that had 4 rj-45 outlets in one faceplate.  Those
are great for the hard-core home network.  You have to assemble them, but
that is half the fun.

Regards,

Jeff Kirkland