Riccochet vs other mobile Ethernet services?

Nextel also provides wireless data via an ethernet handset connection.
Their service and prices are geared towards business users.  Coverage is
ok.  Speed is 9.6kbps I think.  Their differentiating service is their
1-to-many walkie-talkie-like feature, but its only useful if you and your
associates are all Nextel customers.