nvidia kernel module...

I just installed RH 7.1 on my game machine, (big improvement from 7.0 btw)
Now I'm trying to build the GForce drivers that NVidia produces but when I run
make I get this error:

/usr/include/linux/modversions.h:1:2: #error Modules should never use kernel-headers system headers,
/usr/include/linux/modversions.h:2:2: #error but headers from an appropriate kernel-source

I looked at the header file and those two #error lines are all it contains, and the module
appears to be intentionally calling it.  Has this file changed for the 2.4.x kernels?
Because on my server (running 2.2.17) modversions.h is a very different file.

I do remember reading somewhere that RH 7.0 needed kgcc to compile the
kernel & kernel modules, but I don't see an RPM for this on the RH 7.1 cds so
I'm assuming it's not needed any longer.

				-fjr
-