Freek'in STAR OFFICE!!!

I've tried...
and tried...
quit!

tried again...
and again...
and quit... again!

How the heck are you supposed to install StarOffice 5.2 in server mode.
If one of you dare says it's as simple as running 'setup /net' at install
time, I'm likely to smack someone up-side da head.

I know I did it with previous versions of SO, but not now!!  Oh no... now it's
different.  Although the ReadMe hasn't changed.... ARGH!!!

My server is running RH7.0 and is fully up2date.
I've tried both the CDROM distro of SO, and the downloaded setup.bin

Any comments. My web searches have turned up thousands of similar queries,
but all the responses went something like this....

	"I think I ran setup with /net, then without or some combination
	 there of.  I can't remember"

- christoph

-