Sorry for the email problems.

When I rebuilt my box with Red Hat 7.0, I never got the pump scripts
quite right, and every time I reboot it fubars my /etc/resolv.conf.  I
will probably rip all of that out.  Realistically, if I get renumbered,
MediaOne won't get their DNS right for at least a day anyway!

Since I don't know what went out and what didn't let me recap my Samba
stuff by saying I can now print in color or mono from my linux box and
my Windows ME box to the printer on my linux box.  The previous problem
with the postscript error message was because SWAT put "Postscript =
Yes" in for that printer (Epson Stylus Photo 700).  Duh.

I cannot see any shares or the printers from my wife's Windows NT box,
and that's the functionality I really need.  Is there anything that will
make it work with Windows ME but not Windows NT?
-