MAC address change possible with Linksys BB router?

I beleive that router has a screen for changing the WAN MAC address.
It's under the "Advanced" tab I think.

Did your VPN software change the IP subnet of your LAN?  Maybe you have
to change the LAN IP address of your router to match the VPN settings
(and your other hosts if they don't use DHCP from the router).

On 4/20/01, 12:35:43 PM, Scott Ehrlich <se at panix.com> wrote regarding MAC

-