Free old hardware in Waltham, MA

Early tomorrow, I will be carting a huge pile of old hardware to the
curb of my house to be hopefully picked up by Waltham's HazMat pickup.
I don't expect them to be there early, so if anyone is interested in
poking though it first, be my guest.  I simply came to the realization
that it is unlikely I'll find a project needing any of this stuff, as I
still have a few extra computers after all this.  I expect this to
extend the life of my house's foundation considerably ;)  Besides, I
need to make room for when I return from this Sunday's MIT Flea.  And if
they don't show up, that will eb less stuff I need to haul back
downstairs.

My only request:
-If you rummage through there, leave it all in some semblance of order.
-Don't ask me to support anything you take (I will answer questions).
-Don't complain if you drive all the way from Kentuky and can't find
anything of value.
-If you get there real early, please try to be quiet about it.

Directions at http://thekramers.net/directions/
(this link will disapper back to the password-protected part of my
website late tomorrow)
I will check this address in the morning to answer any location
questions.

****Partial list of at least 95% working hardware to look for first:
Mac IIci?
Mac LC, with modem, printer, cables, lots of software, manuals, etc.
We had a Mac SE somewhere, if I can find it I will put it out.
One or two Mac monitors
Several industrial-strength dot matrix printers, one wide-carriage
Small fax machine
Mono SVGA monitor
Very Large server case with power supply and more drive bays than you
can possibly imagine
	Possibly designed for passsive backplane, I don't remember.
	Pristine condition, but pre-ATX.

****Partial list of stuff you "3|33T |-| /\ < |< R 5" might want
About a dozen desktop and mid-tower cases, all pre-ATX
	Most have power supplies
	Some have motherboards, but mostly 386/486
	Some have what used to pass for hard drives
Laserwriter printer-  Powers up, but thinks there's a jam.  Prolly a
sensor.
	With cartridge, tray, etc.
	Takes Serial or Parallel.
Actual VT-220 terminals.  Two, with keyboards.
Keyboards old enough to have XT/AT switches, but working.

****Stuff to fling at your enemies with a catapult
Several 386/486 motherboards, some with RAM, soem with processors
Small old color TV.  Poor reception and no remote but otherwise good.
Commodore 64, condition unknown.
Some model of Arari, forgot which.
Various and sundry PCI and ISA cards, Multi-IO, modem, network, SCSI.
Various and sundry monitors suitable for turning into fishtanks.
A cash register computer.
-