Any gamers?

I agree for support of Loki here. Especially because Sierra  announced this
game was not going to have a linux port. The linux community responded to
that announcement, which lead to the eventual port Loki.

Here's the minimum requirements for the two OS for video
windows
	12MB or better video card
Linux
	XFree86 3.3.5 or newer, supported 3D accelerator card (OpenGL) with at least
	4 MB memory

Just looks like good evidence how well the linux developers have done  with
implementing graphics.

-