MediaOne dns problems

Gee, then I look forward to the day when I get broadband for free (or almost
so) with the usual hassles as free dialup and can pay just $30-40 a month to
have a decently fast fixed IP service. I have a hard time understanding why
"broadband" at 3-5 times the cost of my current $10 a month unlimited dial up
service should have the same crappy level of service as my dialup sometimes
does. Maybe we are just expecting too little and getting what we deserve, just
as we do with the POTS and all of the other government regulated services that
enjoy monopoly powers and government style service.

-