openBSD_2.8/2.7

Hi Bill,
Getting the floppy28.fs onto a floppy does not need to be copied to a
formatted flopopy. The floppy28.fs is a floppy image which can be copied to
to a floppy drive using dd. For example in linux, 'dd if=floppy28.fs
of=/dev/fd0' (if, means input file, of mean2s output file).

For burning openbsd2.8, did you download the iso image ? The iso is
copyrighted be the auther of openbsd, so you shouldn't be able to download
it. If you are able to make the boot floppy, then you shouldn't have to worry
about boot from the CD.

If you are new to unix, instlaling openbsd can be dificult. If you order the
CD from the openbsd web site (only $30 donation to openbsd), it comes with a
little documentaion, and the CD is bootable (for i386 arch).

good luck,
--Brad

-