samba with rh6.2

Hello,
	Okay if you are using encrypted passwords you need to make sure
that you have an encrypted passwd file set up for samba.  Is this what you
have?
	If you have no encrypted password file and you have no desire to
use one you need to patch the windows boxes to use cleartext network
passwords.  Those patches are available with the samba code.
	You will need to specify in the smb.conf file which path you are
taking.  I recomend encrypted passwords.

Anthony