If you are interested, or have any questions, please email me (michael_makowsky at hotmail.com). If you wish to send me vicious, mind-blowing hate mail, simply yell it out your window, I am sure I will hear you.

thanks

mike

michael_makowsky at hotmail.com

******************************

Disclaimer: The information contained in this message is complete gibberish and
should not be shouted in a crowded theater. If the reader of this message is
not the intended recipient, then you have too much free time and are hereby
notified that any dissemination, insemination, or co-semination of this
pathetic attempt at communication is strictly inhibited by dogs and bees and
dogs with bees in their mouths and when they bark they spit bees at you. If
you have received this communicado in error, please notify your deity of
choice and delete half of your hard drive as penance for being a bad
person. Thank you. Mike Makowsky,  Inc.