SSH security question

If you can tie it down to a particular address, do.  On the other hand, if
you have no particularly valuable information, and you want to be able to
get to it from anywhere, leave it open.  I have a box out on the net that
is open from anywhere, and other boxes that are only accessible from
particular places.

Dave

-