---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: 29 Mar 2001 12:58:14 GMT
From: Steven L. Finberg <w1gsl at mit.edu>
Newsgroups: rec.radio.swap, rec.radio.amateur.misc, rec.radio.info,
    sci.electronics.misc, ne.forsale, ne.general,
    rec.radio.amateur.homebrew, rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Subject: ** FLEA at MIT **     Sunday    April 15th       Cambridge MA

Subject: ** FLEA at MIT **  The THIRD SUNDAY of Each Month  APRIL thru OCTOBER
                                  in  Cambridge MA

Spring has sprung...
and it is less than a month till the seasons first FLEA at MIT..

*** GREAT NEWS   We again have full use of the garage for sellers !!!

*** !!!!  In our Traditional GARAGE and lot  !!!!  ****
         so come rain or shine or super heat the Flea is on !!!

*********  $1  buyers discount with hardcopy of this notice ********

COMPUTERS - ELECTRONICS - HAM RADIO - COMPUTERS - ELECTRONICS - HAM RADIO

                  FLEA all SUMMER at MIT
		  Sunday April 15th 2001
                         9AM-2PM

Come to the city for a great flea - plenty of free parking.

        MIT's  electronics and ham radio flea will take
        place on the third Sunday of each month this summer,
        April thru October.

        There is tailgate space for over 600 sellers and
        free, off-street parking for >2000 cars!

        Buyers admission is $5  (you get $1 off if
        you're lucky enough to have a copy of our ad)
        and sellers spaces are $20.00 or the first and
        $15 for each additional at the gate.

        The flea will be held at the corner of Albany and
        Main streets in Cambridge; right in the Kendall
        Square area from 9AM to 2PM, with sellers set-up
        time starting at 7AM.

        SEASON PASS + Advance Seller Discount

        A sellers discount season pass is available which
        offers a 33% discount.  See the registration form
        below for full seller info.

	*** Attention Sellers ***
		Prepaid vendors.. Season Pass or monthly,
		will be admitted FIRST.
		Separate lines will form prior to gate opening
		for prepaid and nonprepaid vendors

        !! RAIN or SHINE !!  Have no fear of rain, a covered
        well illuminated tailgate area is available for all
        sellers (6'8" clearance).

        Talk-in: 145.23- (PL 88.5) W1BOS/R  and
                 W1XM/R-449.725/444.725 (PL 114.8/2A).

        Sponsors: MIT Electronics Research Society
                  MIT UHF Repeater Association (W1XM)
                  MIT Radio Society (W1MX)
                  Harvard Wireless Club (W1AF)

        For more info / advanced reservations 617 253 3776

********** $1  buyers discount with hard copy of this notice ************

Steve Finberg                       W1GSL                      w1gsl at mit.edu
PO Box 397082 MIT Br       Cambridge MA  02139-7082             617 258 3754

Mail the coupon below by the 5th of the month to be a Prepaid Vendor.

           FLEA at MIT     2001 Rates

SELLERS

This year each vendor must have a Cambridge Vendor License.
We will do all the paperwork to get the one day Cambridge licenses.
To keep the spaces affordable we are discounting your first space.
To use your spaces the named vendor MUST be present.
Rates include one admission per space.

Season Pass     $99 First Space - includes $70 for Cambridge Vendor Licenses
                  $70 additional spaces

Advance         $17 First space - includes $10 Cambridge Vendor License
                  $12 Additional Spaces
                        Must be received by the 5th of the month.

Gate Admission  $20 First Space - includes $10 Cambridge Vendor License
                  $15 Additional Spaces
			Admitted after the prepaid vendors

Early Bird Buyer -Admission after the prepaid vendor line is admitted. ~7:15AM
                ** You may not sell. **
                $15 per person at the gate.
                $70 Season Early Bird Buyer

   cut and return
FLEA at MIT   2001       Advance Space Application

   ____ 1st Season Pass @ $99   _____ Additional Season Spaces @ $70

   ____April    ____May    ____June   ____ July  ____Aug   ___Sept   ____Oct
          @ $17  for the first each month  + $12 each additional

   ____ Season Early Bird Buyer   @ $70   ** NB You may not sell. **

Name    ________________________     Call  __________        $ Included______

Address ________________________     Phone  __________     Make Check to
                                                         The MIT Radio Society
City  ____________________ State  _______  Zip  _______    PO Box 397082
                                                           Cambridge MA 02139

Flea at MIT  2001
RECEIPT          fill in only your name ->

		By ..........		Stamp

    Enclose SASE for return by mail.

-