BBLISA: Re: Linksys BEFSR81 and remote logins?

You are correct. 1.37 is for the BEFSR41, which I have. While I am not
using IPsec, but I am using MAC spoofing, which was added with rev 1.34 (on
the 4 port). The security problem was with remote access to the
configuration menu. I do not remotely manage my box so that is not an
issue, but I do set up the MAC address. 1.37 adds a more official way to do
that.