Red Hat 7.1 experiences?

I've done a few builds of the wolverine beta now, on my main workstation,
my Vaio laptop, and earlier today on an old P233 that I'm building as a
development box for the designing the new blu.org server. The installs
have all gone smoothly, and the ipchains rulesets it provides appear to
work well. I've chosen the High Security setting on all my installs, customized
to allow ssh, dns, and http. Ssh and http were among the options in the
default customization list, and dns I had to add by hand "53:tcp,53:udp".
In the development box I also opened smtp and https, since this will be
serving on those ports too.

I've been very pleased with the beta.

ICQ#28611923 / AIM abreauj / Email jabr at blu.org

-