Can't access remote machine anymore

Well...

I am finally getting around to implementing this solution which sounded excellent as I drove 45 minutes that evening.

Just wanted to check my syntax before I screw everything up ;-)

below are changes to inetd.conf
# Modified for RHS Linux by Marc Ewing <marc at redhat.com>
#
#
#ADD SSHD ON NEW AND EXCITING PORT
ssh	stream	tcp	nowait	root	/usr/local/sbin/sshd -p2222

then to /etc/services I'm ready to add...
ssh             2222/tcp                          # SSH Remote Login Protocol from inetd

Will that work???

Thanks in advance,
Phil