Need MUUUUCH help with problem......

I did some hunting and looking on Intel's site and I found some
documentation they posted there.  They gave some really good instructions on
how the package is supposed to be installed.  They also gave exact
XF86Config entries for the chipset, all the way up to and including
1600x1200, which is supported.  I will be working on that this weekend.
A friend here at work suggested the xconfigurator also.  I am going to try
Intel's instructions first and see if I can get it going.  If not, I will
try that.  Thanks again to all for the help.  :)

Regards,

Jeff Kirkland