For the record: Preamble to the US Constitution

I was merely responding to a comment from someone else that involved the
"Declaration of Independence" which is also addressed in part by the Preamble
to the US Constitution. However, what I think is commonly misunderstood is
that the freedoms engendered by the Constitution are specifically retained
for individuals, not "entities" such as businesses or corporations. And that
is a critical distinction to be made in this discussion and in any legal
challenges.

-