RH7 - quick look the other way!

   Documentation?  I guess that might work. ;)

   The problem is, if you go ahead and select the kernel packages in
up2date's "You've told me to skip these. Do you want to update them
anyway?" screen, it uses the upgrade method.  This is tempting to a user
who sees it and thinks, "I'm supposed to keep the kernel up to date,
right?"  Hopefully those who didn't know what they were doing (or how to
fix what they break) _would_ be reading the manual.

--
     -Matt

Silver's law: If Murphy's law can go wrong it will.

-