Trying to compile modules for LinkSys PCI Card...

> The manual says I can use the tulip driver but my system is not recognizing
> it...Don't know how to get otherwise!

There have always been some strange issues with the various Tulip
drivers, in that there are two versions included with the 2.2 kernel,
and I've known people that have gotten neither of those to work, yet
work perfectly with the 2.4 Tulip driver.  Are you sure that's actually
the one you should be using if the floppy drivers are looking for NE2000
PCI?  Also, make sure you have the full kernel source for the kernel
version you're running, such that /usr/src/linux/drivers/net/8390.h
actually exists (and a link from /usr/src/linux-2.x.x to
/usr/src/linux).

-b
-