INVITATION: Eat, Drink, Think- Open Source

Dear BLU Members,

I am a consultant at the Boston Consulting Group (and a MIT PhD student)
doing research on open source software development.  I am co-leading an
internal BCG project which aims to understand the power of the open source
development model and its sources of strength.  We are convinced that the
open source community is breaking new ground in organizing, learning,
cooperation and not to mention software development.

I would like to invite interested BLU members to participate in a very
informal and fun evening(s) of "Eat, Drink, Think" to reflect on people's
experience with open source and free software. You don't need to be an open
source Guru or give a speech to participate!  Dress is informal, we will
have food and drinks to fuel the conversation and discussion.

I am planning the dinners at a restaurant close to MIT and would like to
invite 6-8 people per meeting.  At this point I would propose the following
two nights:

* Thursday Feb 22 - 7pm
* Thursday March 1 - 7pm

If there is a lot of interest, I would be more than happy to hold more
sessions.  Please get back to me directly with a date preference if you are
interested and would like to attend.

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Sincerely,

Karim

Karim R. Lakhani

The Boston Consulting Group