X Visuals

Hi:
Does anyone know how to configure X to allow overlay of PseudoColor
visual on top of TrueColor?  I've looked around a lot and found this in
the X11 documentation:

Option "Overlay"
The HiQV chipsets contain a multimedia engine that allow a 16bpp
window to be overlayed on the screen. This driver uses this capa-
bility to include a 16bpp framebuffer on top of an 8bpp frame-
buffer. In this way PseudoColor and TrueColor visuals can be used
on the same screen.  XFree86 believes that the 8bpp framebuffer
is overlayed on the 16bpp framebuffer. Therefore to use this
option the server must be started in either 15 or 16bpp depth.
Also the maximum size of the desktop with this option is
1024x1024, as this is the largest window that the HiQV multimedia
engine can display. Note that this option using the multimedia
engine to its limit, and some manufacturers have set a default
memory clock that will cause pixel errors with this option.  If
you get pixel error with this option try using the "SetMClk"
option to slow the memory clock. It should also be noted that the
XVideo extension uses the same capabilities of the HiQV chipsets
as the Overlays. So using this option disables the XVideo exten-
sion.

Whenever I try to use this in ANY section or subsection of the
XF86Config file I get errors.  Is it possible my build of X
doesn't support Overlay?

Thanks
-Nick Oleksinski
-