KDE2 startup music was Re: Mandrake 7.2 release - a dud?

To stop the KDE2 startup music go into the KDE Control Center and click on the
Look and Feel section. Now go into the System Notifications and click on KDE is
starting up and you can disable sound by unchecking the Play sound check box.
Every now and then my sound card, AWE 32, doesn't startup properly, so I leave
the startup sound on as a check.  (although it hasn't hapenned in awhile.)

Mark

-