Linux Friendly ISP (and reliability of e-mail service)

The problem with AOL, Yahoo, MSN and a few others is that they have
relatively small mailboxes which fill up quickly. Another ISP that screws
up email frequently is TIAC. It is not unusual for me to see bounces on
one of the listservs for all the TIAC addresses for some stupid reason.
MSN is another service that bounces email for some rather stupid
reasons, such as "resource in use". Otherwise, I don't see too many
bouces from the other local and national ISPs.