MediaOne DNS

A few days ago I underwent another MediaOne blunder.  My domain name
(kramer.ne.mediaone.net) fell off their (hence everyone else's) DNS
tables.  My poor machine was SO confused, as were any mail senders who I
did not switch over to  @thekramers.net yet.

In playing around with this, I found that two of the three DNS IP's listed
in my /etc/resolv.conf are invalid.

Could someone with a MediaOne cablemodem forward a copy of their
/etc/resolv.conf?   Thanks.

My only source of joy today was making a snowtux with my kid outside.
Penguins are actually easier to make than men.  My Windows 2000 box got
hosed again (freezes at the same point in the windows startup process each
time), and I'm using Netscape on my firewall.

DDDD   David Kramer                   http://thekramers.net
DK KD
DKK D  Intelligence is knowing how to build a nuclear bomb.
DK KD  Wisdom is knowing how not to need them.
DDDD                              Shaggy 2 Dope- Insane Clown Posse
       happy kwaanzannukah-mas-stice!

-