From: [snip]
Subject: Boost Windows Reliability!
[snip]

Dear Windows User,

Now you can boost the reliability of ordinary Windows 3.x, 95 and 98 to
nearly the level of Windows NT or 2000, Microsoft's professional and
industrial version of Windows.

The new WinFix 4.3 is a very effective way to improve the reliability of
Windows, because it makes Windows fault-tolerant and self-repairing. And
WinFix is very safe, because it operates completely independent of
Windows.

http://www.[not.on.a.bet] to find out more about WinFix, the safest,
most
effective way to keep you working, by keeping your PC working non-stop.

[snipped sig]
-