E-mail/DNS quuestion

Have done some test on this problem.
Even with the thought that our boxes was sending mail to the outside
of mediaone's network mail server (mail not from mediaone users)
and that might resolved the problem by sending the mail to
smtp.ne.mediaone.net. Well that did not work.

I got the errors from 7 different mail servers (not just chmls19)
Sample...
... while talking to ndmls01.mediaone.net.:
 >>> RCPT To:<n1hlk at mediaone.net>
<<< 501 5.1.8 <n1hlk at mediaone.net>... Domain of sender address
n1hlk at n1hlk.ne.mediaone.net does not exist

I know that I will call Mediaone on Monday about this.
Keith

-