PHP

On Thu, 14 Dec 2000, Niall Kavanagh wrote:

> On Wed, 13 Dec 2000, David Kramer wrote:
>
> > Actually, Niall, I have been talking to Jerry about possibly doing a
> > presentation on PHP at the February meeting.  Would you be interested in
> > collaborating on some level?  While I've done some fun projects in php,
> > there's a lot I haven't touched.
>
> I'd love to. What sort of topics would you like to cover? How technical of
> a presentation do folks want?

One question I have is would members rather the presentation be aimed at
the programmer already familiar with C and/or perl, or aimed at the
technical person who is not an experienced programmer?

I can compare and contrast the three languages after giving some
highlights of php, or I can give a more comprehensive outline of its
capabilities.

NB: After my Home Automation demo, I leared a few things.  I love
answering questions, but I _WILL_ be packing a watergun for hecklers.

DDDD   David Kramer                   http://thekramers.net
DK KD
DKK D  Intelligence is knowing how to build a nuclear bomb.
DK KD  Wisdom is knowing how not to need them.
DDDD                              Shaggy 2 Dope- Insane Clown Posse

Any statements referencing Y2K are "forward looking" as they refer to 2000
AD and not 2000 BC.  Otherwise this would be covered by sections 3.2 ii -
3.7.3 ix in the Code of Hammurabi as it refers to defective pottery,
horses, and software.

-