Pointer revision

So I did it.  I bought a domain name.  It's "thekramers.net".  Now my web
page is accessible at http://www.thekramers.net, and I can get email at
david at thekramers.net.  Susan is now susan at thekramers.net.  Anyone else on
my server has the same benefits.

All of my mailing lists will come from this new domain.  Some already are,
so you might have noticed the change.

Note that the old domain name, kramer.ne.mediaone.net, still works if you
need to warm up your hands by doing a lot of typing.

There is a minor quirk or two on using https://www.thekramers.net for my
secure password-protected site, but I should have that worked out in a
week or so.

Thank you for your support.