I crashed Linux

If you get in there with a meter you can probably find the fuse you blew.
I used to work at Dec, and sometimes when a board died (and was out of
production) you may try and fix it.  My supervisor replaced a Dec fuse on
on board with a pico fuse and it worked like a champ afterwoods.  Still
wouldn't recomend hot pluging a ps 2 port.

Anthony

-