(No Subject)

my question is mostly about tcpdump:
where do i find good material on how to use it?
i get great out put but what can i do with it?
How do i use the open GL network visualizing app?
Watch out ... lots of questions coming...
what is the best way to implement linux on a campus network that is using netware? I have configure the ipx prot..
how about samba?
how can i use tcpdump or any others to probe and test it?
**1 more question how di set up a proxy for serving netscape?
i know that's a lot..but im trying to inject the campus wth linux fever!
Thanx all!
if you care to send me a lengthy desciption...
feel free to send to my email...
Thanx again...:-)

-