Linux RAID list??

Greetings, all (and the rest of you, too)

First off, thanks to everyone that replied to my question about firewalls.
I now have a much better feel for what is available.  We should be getting
this set up soon.

I am not wanting to join the Linux RAID newslist that is mentioned in the
How-To.  Unfortunetly, the address listed (linux-raid at vger.rutgers.edu)
is not accurate.  Would anyone know where they are serving their list
from these days?  Also, while I have everyone here, any opinions on
which kernel marries the best mixture of RAID and SMP?  We are currently
using 2.2.14, but this is not the best for RAID, did not perform stably
for SMP, and has known security issues.  What would be a good replacement?
As always, any information....  Thanks for your time.

Hunter
-