Local source for Slackware CDs?

IIRC Softpro in Burlington has a few distro's also. Not sure if Slackware
is included though. Pretty sure that MicroCenter has some older Slackware
in the "cheap CD" section. Not sure if that is the name they use but it is
a couple of aisles away from the OS section last I looked for it.

HTH

Cheers

Henry