VB and 4th?

--------

Tom Guilderson writes:
|  jc at trillian.mit.edu wrote:
|
|  > where can we get VB and 4th for linux, the various BSD clones, Solaris, and so on?
|
|  Oh, I forgot to say this about VB on Linux
|
|  	Why????????

Well, as someone else already noted, this was mostly  intended  as  a
bit of (perhaps overly subtle) humor. But it's only half a joke. I've
often found that a good way to deal with claims for  the  superiority
of  a  particular  commercial  product is to ask how I can get it for
linux.  The people pushing it tend to shut up real fast.

Or sometimes they answer.  Not this time, so far.

Actually, 4th wasn't a commercial  product;  it  originated  among  a
bunch of scientists and spread as shareware.  So far I haven't seen a
linux implementation.  I wonder if there is one?

Some years ago, I saw a bumper sticker that said something like:

	you 4th <heart> if honk then

where <heart> was the usual red heart symbol.
-