broadband access

This is the first time I've heard of this. I've had a lan behind a gateway
for atleast three months now, nothing's happened to me.

I don't have a VPN, so, it doesn't really affect me. You should take that
up with RCN yourself :)

Anyways. You can choose which stuff you want from RCN. You can get just
the cable modem, just the cable tv, just the phone, or cable modem + phone
(which is what I have), etc, etc.

Hope this helps, I like RCN.

- Evan S. | http://sekt7.tripod.com

-