Boston Linux Meeting Wednesday September 20,2000 Linux on iPAQ.

When: August 16, 2000 7:00 p.m. (6:30PM Q&A)
Topic: "Linux on the Compaq iPAQ H3600 Handheld Computer"
Presented by: Jim Gettys, George France, and Jamey Hicks
Location:  MIT Building 4-370

The iPAQ is Compaq's latest entry into the field of pocket computing. It
Based on the 206 Mhz Intel Strong ARM processor, the iPAQ sports a
full color display.
Jim Gettys is a member of Compaq's Research Labs (formerly Digital)
and has been involved with Unix and the Open Source movement for
many years. Many of us know Jim through Digital or through Jim's
involvement with The X Window System.

For additional information, directions, parking and maps please refer to
the BLU web site.

For more detailed information on the iPAQ refer to Compaq's web site:
http://athome.compaq.com/showroom/static/iPAQ/handheld.asp

Also, we hope to have some refreshments at the meeting, but we have
not firmed that up yet. As I get confirmation, I'll post the informaiton on
the web site and to the BLU discuss list.
message body to announce-request at blu.org (Subject line is ignored).

-