==================================
Jesse Noller
Linux Engineer/Disturbed Genius - Allaire Corp.
jnoller at allaire.com

"Who is John Galt?"
            -Ayn Rand "Atlas Shrugged"

-----Original Message-----
From: b so [mailto:bso at sprintmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 12, 2000 3:54 PM
To: discuss at Blu.Org
Subject: Java Zope [was: Cold Fusion, Zope, and ACS]

Does anyone know of a Zope like publishing system that's completely Java
based? We've built a pretty complex dynamic web site on top of Resin
(servlet & JSP engine from http://www.caucho.com) and now it's time to add
some static content. Instead of doing that in an ad hoc static html manner,
I'd like to tag on a publishing engine to our site. Zope looks good, but I
want a pure Java solution.

-
-