Linux Textbook?

Jason,

I've written one that introduces students to Linux at a very high level (that is, it introduces students in four projects how to use X window and xterm). I'm using my manuscript as a primer to 'Guide to UNIX using
Linux' By Dent from Course Technology. I will let you know more about this text.

Kevin Gleason

-