Unix in Redmond

I am aware of SCO-Microsoft connection, my point is the article says
nothing about the reliablity of these former employees or indeed _why_
they are no longer employed there.  For all we know they could have
been lying to Mr. Cringely to get back at MS for fireing them them.

We do need to keep our facts strait, if we start using this as gospile
later MS (or some pro-MS zelots) give proof that it is false it will
reflect badly upon the entire Linux community.  This article is hearsay,
nothing more, so treat it with a grain of salt (and hope it's true!)

					-fjr