Need help with SS5, Solaris 7 and getting on network

Hello to all:

At home I have a headless SS5 w/1 Gig drive and two NICs.  A fresh,
out-of-the-box install of Solaris 7 doesn't see the network (I have a DSL
connection with 4 static IPs and a mini hub).  To ensure the NICs work, I
installed NetBSD/sparc via FTP and that worked without a problem.

Therefore, what do I need to do to the Solaris 7 install to permit my SS5
to properly see the network?   I have a commercial account on a Solaris 7
box, and have used part of its setup (/etc/norouter, /etc/resolv.conf) but
no success.  I have compared as much as I could between my system and my
commercial account's /etc and /etc/inet directories.

What next?

Thanks.

Scott

-