Your wish is granted (fwd)

	Eh.  I don't see X working really well in such a small screen.  I have
trouble making due at anything smaller than 1024x768.  Check out :

http://www.pocketlinux.com.

	The announced an interesting alternative at LinuxWorld this week,
which involves rethinking the "X in your pocket" concept, but still runs
linux.i  (be being an HCI geek, this appeals to me)

	It'll run on both the vtech helios (about the same cost as the agenda
will be) and the compaq ipaq.

	I haven't actually played with it yet, so I can't say anything useful
about whether or not it is worth it.  Although I'm much more impressed by their
screen shots, then by the agenda screen shots.

-Seth

On Wed, Aug 16, 2000 at 10:09:34AM -0400, David Kramer wrote:

> Agenda Computing to take on PalmOS with Linux
> Unveils open source OS-based consumer handheld

> yes!  It runs X!
>
> -
"It is by will alone I set my mind in motion"
-