MkLinux on Macintosh Performa 6300 (fwd)

Hello,
	Have you checked the MKLinux web site?  It looks like everything
is working, with some probable bugs.  Tonight at 10 there going to be
chatting on www.wwbchat.com.  I'm not sure when the R1 cd is going to be
released.  I'm running the beta distribution on my 6100.
	Do you have a 6360? If so, I would suggest you look at yellow dog
linux.

	To Ans your questions
		There is an earlier book out there on how to do it.  It
			sells for about $30 - I got mine through Amazon
			but that doesn't help you, because your machine
			isn't supported.

		It looks like your Ethernet card is supported.

Hope I was a help,
Anthony