HTML Linking

Just MHO,
	Some people seem to believe that by referring to their information
with links, is synonimous with the inclusion of their information into
another document by reference, thus implicating that they may agree with
whatever the referring site may be espousing.  Similar to giving rights to
publish an exerpt from an article or a book for inclusin within another
article or book.
	IMHO, this is hogwash(tm).  A reference in HTML is just that a
loosely coupled link, not an inclusion of another document.  Just like
citeing a book or article in foot or endnotes, but links get you more than
a pointer to a document (whish is all foot or end notes do).
	Technically, there is no limitation.  Some mail or news readers
will not easily follow URL references, so the use should be limited
depending on the context the document is written in or for.
	Does that help? ... JC

-