Cheap video support of Linux boxes?

Well, for my server systems, I got some $5 boards at Electronic Planet
in Amherst - basic SVGA boards.  They have a bin of boards at $5 each,
no guarantees, buyer beware.  You can find all sorts of stuff in
there:  network cards, video cards, IDE controllers, etc.  All old
stuff, but if you don't have high demands and are willing to take some
chances, it works pretty good.

jeff

On Fri, 7 Jul 2000, Randall Hofland wrote:
> What are the options for providing inexpensive video on a ATX board
> providing AGP, PCI and ISA support. I need some cheap video boards for
> servers that don't provide anything more than console support on a VGA
> or SVGA monitor (both preferred).

Jeffry Smith      Technical Sales Consultant     Mission Critical Linux
smith at missioncriticallinux.com   phone:603.930.9379   fax:978.446.9470