What's the lowest cost per-page?

My wife has gotten into refilling inkjet cartridges for the HP and
Epson inkjets(non-photo).  Learning how is messy, and you will trash
up a couple of cartridges in learning, but it makes printing pretty
cheap.  Our need is for kids at church to make 'refigerator art' to
take home, so the quality of the color isn't important, but having
some color is... the kids are from K thru 4th or 5th grade.  After that
they keep wanting to load network games.. and we don't even have a
internet connection on them.  Anyway, we just bought a couple of Epson
720's when they were cheap, and spent about $50 on refill supplies.
The black is fairly easy, but color is a touch more challenging.

LOL ... Jack

-