Request help setting up IP printer w/Jetdirect card

Keep in mind one thing regarding this filter, since the HP Jet direct
card is being used as a remote printer, no filters will be processed
even if they are there, you have to create a second printcap entry
that is not set as remote to use the filter, then have it pass it off
to the printcap entry that is the remote printer. lpd doesn't usually
use the filters on a remote printer entry.

At least this seemed to be an issue last time I used Slackware and other
unixs

George